Friday, 23 March 2012

Easter Beanie 2 Finished!

The second Easter Challenge Beanie is finished a little ahead of time, which I'm delighted about given the severe shortage of knitting time this week! It's a slouch beanie in Bendigo Luxury 8ply in Oceanic and Baby Blue. My youngest agreed to model it today while doing his gardening chores - okay, playing hide and seek was also part of the negotiated deal! I'm really pleased with the quirky end result.



Here's an example of my little boy's sense of humour below. He's being Mr Beanie Man apparently - wearing all three of his current beanies!








So now on to planning the next beanie.  Hmmm, might pick a Claudine Beanie next while I decide what to do for my lovely husband.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness hasn't he grown since I past saw him!

    ReplyDelete