Saturday, 3 March 2012

My Husband

It was our tenth wedding anniversary this week! We have been together for close to 16 years and although it feels like we know one another well, we are still learning so much about each other. In fact, it feels like only a very short period since we met! We've had two children, gone through a number of career changes/life challenges and more house moves than I care to think about.  And yet,  as we have aged love only gets better as we both get  more courageous about showing our true selves.

He is the most amazing man I know with a way of seeing the world that is totally different, without fear for trying new and eclectic things, ever patient and a total love for being a parent. He is a very special person and I am extremely privileged to have been able to spend these last ten years married to him.

Thank you so much.

P.S. He's even talking about learning to knit so that he knows what it feels like!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congratulations to you both!

    It was such a fun wedding and I feel so honoured to have been involved.

    I can't believe it's been ten years. I still have the dress, it recently moved over from Sydney with us. No chance of fitting into it now I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete