Sunday, 27 May 2012

Half Way...Yippee!

Phew, what a week! Busy with work but plenty of fun times as well. The garden is starting to take shape - we've planted a few more vegetables and are also growing some flowers from seed for the boys' own gardens. We also spent today baking  so apple rhubarb crumble and chocolate banana bread were made with the boys. Time now to pause, take a deep breath and relax with my lovely husband!

In knitting terms, this week had to be kept simple despite the looming deadline for the baby blanket and baby cardigan. Now that I've been telling myself to abandon the DROPS cardigan for a little while to start on the baby things....well, wouldn't you know it, I've become obsessed with the cardigan!

Here it is in its present state - all glorious 72 cm of it! Thirteen more centimetres before the next armhole is shaped and I am now officially half way.



Oh go on, tonight will be another night for the cardigan....Monday I'll take up the baby blanket again...

No comments:

Post a Comment