Friday, 8 June 2012

Snail Cardigan Under Construction

A very quick post before my boys start demanding breakfast. Here are the raw pieces of my snail cardigan for my sister-in-law's soon-to-be-born little one. I haven't had much time this week so have just blocked everything ready for assembling.



Now just need the courage to start the stitching together! I actually quite like the process of making garments up at this stage. However with very fine materials like this where I'm not sure all the pieces will fit, there is a certain amount of trepidation and I usually need a certain motivation called last minute panic to launch myself into it. Since the baby is due in two weeks and I still have to finish the blanket....I think we can safely say this will hit really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment