Thursday, 26 July 2012

Another Take on the Snail Odyssey

This was supposed to be the finished pictures of Wingspan for Jodie - unfortunately this needs about another hour or so to finish it. The Masterchef finale last night was just not quite long enough to complete the whole thing! As it is such an addictive knit, I went to bed much later than desired anyway as I had real problems saying no to my internal knitter who was crying out 'just one more row'!

However, all is not lost, I have also been working on an 8ply version of the Snail Odyssey Baby Blanket. Here are a couple of peaks. I'm doing it in Bendigo Woollen Mills Soft Cotton in Honeydew and Wild Lavender. This has taken a little of back seat to some of the other knits due the colds ravaging the family. I'm hoping to put some hard yards on this over the weekend.


After Wingspan for Jodie, it is time for a couple more children knits with some beautiful hand-dyed wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment