Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Aran Newsboy and Aran Rose Beret in Store

I'm very excited about the new organic cotton beanies that have arrived in store from Jamie Sinclair from Puretots! They are very cute and practical in the best Jamie tradition with gorgeous deep winter colours. These beanies are made from extra soft, thicker (aran) organic cotton that provide extra warmth for those really cold winter mornings.

I love the Aran Newsboy in chocolate brown which fits snuggly and securely for extra warmth.


I am also very excited about the Aran Rose Beret in both a chocolate brown or white. While I love the opportunity to have pink for little girls (with two boys in the house, pink is in short supply!), I love little girls in chocolate brown!



Both beanies are available in Size 3-5 years and more sizes will be available in the coming weeks. Come and get yours at our knitwear store!

P.S. - I was mistaken as to how much more I have to do on Wingspan for Jodie! After I wrote the blog on Sunday I checked how many little wings I had made and I'm finishing up the eighth now....so very nearly finished! I'm going to add an extra little wing as I've got a bit more of the Katia Darling yarn. Having said that, due to continuing illness, it is taking me slightly longer to get this completed but hopefully by the next post, I'll be able to show you the completed item!

No comments:

Post a Comment