Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Button Decisions

The little Tiger Lily tunic (named after the Rondo yarn colour) has been steadily growing over the last few days and has been the perfect knitting project to match my levels of energy (yes, another cold sweeping through the family). The deadline for it to be finished, blocked and sewn up is Thursday evening...gulp!

So besides finishing another 15cm, I also still have to pick the buttons. The options are as follows:

1) Little flower buttons in wood - classic and would work well but perhaps a little unadventurous?

2) Big yellow and blue buttons - a bit of a modern twist - like the idea but not sure about the buttons. Maybe it is all too much?

3) Big and small lime green buttons - something colourful with a little twist. Will the lime be a bit insipid against the stronger orange?


I'm leaning towards option 1 or 3 I think. I'm hoping to show you the finished tunic in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment