Thursday, 13 September 2012

Beautiful Yarn

On a Friday, it is a wonder to be able to start the day looking at beautiful yarn. The postman delivered the following parcel this morning from Candy Apple Lane and I'm so excited about the colours! The colour way is called 'Forest in Spring' made in the Bendigo Woollen Mills Luxury 10ply. I'm not quite sure what it will be yet but I see something perhaps with a hoodie for Big B or maybe Little B.

The other was part of sale at Spotlight (and for once it was on some really beautiful yarn!). It is a wool/silk 8ply blend - Poems Silk from Wisdom Yarns. I think both sets of colours would make beautiful lace scarves....perhaps an end of summer project, a great thing to look forward to.


So it is with these inspiring colours that I wish you a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment