Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Hello from Sydney

A very quick hello from Sydney! Yesterday, I touched down in Sydney and had the fortunate pleasure of being able to spend a couple of hours wandering around inner Sydney, going to my old favourites - the Strand Arcade and the Queen Victoria Building and then wandering down to Circular Quay. I had to take the pictures of the Opera House and the Sydney Harbour bridge for the boys! They'll be meeting me in Melbourne in a few days.



Of yarn-related news, I got to visit Morris & Co and I'm so glad that I did! They have absolutely gorgeous yarns and it was so tempting to blow my whole yarn allowance just there. You'll be pleased to know that I did exercise some restraint but got two balls each of a) a beautiful Morris&Co brand of merino/soybean/silk blend - in a gorgeous blue/green and also b) 2 balls of 4ply superwash merino in a beautiful variegated blue.

Next post hopefully I can show you a bit more on my unleaving scarf which is going ahead - not quite in leaps and bounds but slowly but surely evolving.

No comments:

Post a Comment