Thursday, 18 October 2012

Bendigo Chinese Garden Wrap 2

What a hectic few days it has been! Getting back into work and also gearing up with my knitting...well, it is time to take a tiny but well-deserved break tonight :-).  Here are a few knitty things that happened:
  • The Wildflower Unleaving Scarf finished and I was delighted to see Lisa won the Wildflower Unleaving scar. I hope it brings her lots of joy!
  • I've almost finished a little Snail Cardigan for an upcoming store stocking, and
  • I've finally got one of my patterns ready for testing again.
Most important of all, the Bendigo Chinese Water Garden Wrap is finished apart from weaving in some of the ends and blocking it out. It was made with an 8ply Bamboo/Wool mix from Bendigo Woollen Mills  in both lovely lime green and turquoise. I've used the Unleaving Scarf design by Lee Juvan but increased the depth and size of the scarf to make it more of a wrap.



So now I leave you for a glass of something chilled and perhaps a little more knitting ! This weekend will be busy too but hopefully will incorporate some yarny pleasures too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment