Monday, 12 November 2012

Christmas Knit List - Feather and Fan Scarf

On the weekend I finished the second of the teacher appreciation gifts for Big B to take to school at the end of term. It has been patiently sat in our bedroom, drying away in its blocked shape and today I finished it off by sewing it together. I love how this scarf turned out - its beautiful orange sheen is unusual and the linen in it (Rowan Lenpur Linen) gives it an amazing drape and texture.




The simple feather and fan pattern suits the yarn well and I'm a little bit jealous of the education assistant who will be getting this. I went a little photo crazy here - bear with me, I had no one else in the house for a quarter of an hour so took good advantage of it!

A new Christmas present is well underway on the needles, but as they say, that's a story for another time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment