Friday, 21 December 2012

Christmas Decorations 3: Christmas Rose

The count down to Christmas is now deadly serious and I am still making Christmas decorations believe it or not! My mum asked me to bring down a knitted decoration for her tree so I've made her a Christmas rose (design by Lesley Stanfield) and I am now half way through her dove.


So tonight, amid all the other little jobs that need to be done (wrapping gifts, writing cards), I am taking a bit of chilling time to sip a lovely cole ale and enjoy making my little dove all over again! I may also sneak in a test square for the cardigan I will be making myself over Christmas!

As this is my last post until after Christmas, I wish you a very merry Christmas! May the time with your families be really enjoyable and that you get a little bit of "me time" within the celebrations to knit or do whatever you do that makes you happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment