Sunday, 10 February 2013

Healthy Living Phase 1

This is the end of my first week of a healthy lifestyle change and I'm really chuffed that I'm actually doing it. Why am I doing it? Well, last week I was given the results of my annual full check up with my GP and well, the short of it is while I'm not yet 40, my body is pretty much over that mark and showing signs of not being as healthy as it should be. So this week, the focus has not been on knitting (although this is always an important part) but on changing from this....

A person who is pressed for time, not fully relaxing and not taking enough care of herself to......




A fit and relaxed woman capable of taking on anything! First phase of actually moving and eating right has gone well, now to embark on week 2!

On the knitting front, I've finished the Rainbow Ripple Blanket so I'll be able to show you pictures early next week and I'm well underway with the Cotton Lorix. It has been a bit unloved these last few days. I think this is because the beige colour is just difficult to get motivated about - however, onwards and upwards and this too should be finished this week.

Hope you have a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment