Thursday, 7 March 2013

A Passionate Yarn: The Next Iteration


I thought I’d better let you know about what’s going to be happening with A Passionate Yarn over the coming months. A Passionate Yarn was started a bit over a year ago and I’ve found the whole experience a fascinating journey and one I wouldn’t have missed for the world. It has enabled me to meet some wonderful women, challenged me in my knitting, as well as learning many more skills than I had anticipated!  I have changed so much over the course of this year and so has my role as a mother with my youngest now in Kindy.  

 
Due to this and as I’ve also been given the opportunity to step into an exciting role at work which requires a little more of my time, I will be stopping my main retail activities as of 30 April 2013 for the time being. 

I may continue to sell some of my own finished objects at collective online markets or on facebook (with pieces like this strawberry and pistachio cotton baby blanket) but will mainly concentrate on designing a few other pieces. 

The blog will also continue of course as I love sharing any new finished objectss with you!

 In the lead up to 30 April there will be one more facebook store stocking, the Balingup Small Farm Field Day and I will be participating in Jodulbug’s Rainbow Market.

Keep posted for the colourful facebook store stocking to come and I hope you’ll keep checking in to see where A Passionate Yarn goes to next! I'm also hoping to get started on some knitted Easter eggs this afternoon :-) .



No comments:

Post a Comment