Sunday, 24 March 2013

Easter Knitted Flowers

A few weeks ago, I went to Bed, Bath and Table to get a bit creative with my Easter decorations. I found something just perfect for my mum's table - this beautiful little egg bowl. I had immediate visions of European spring flowers bursting out of it, nestled amid some straw. So, today I started on the path of realising this image.

I'm not quite sure how it will all end up looking but I think I might add another two types of flowers, perhaps even a petunia and a blue flower of some description. I'm quite excited about this as it is bringing me closer in spirit to the decorations for the Balingup Small Farm Field Day, where flowers and nature will be the theme.

I leave you for now with the almost finished Extended Rainbow Ripple Blanket. I had a beautiful afternoon with some very lovely ladies at craft group in lots of peace and with plenty of cups of tea!


No comments:

Post a Comment