Thursday, 21 March 2013

Rainbow Ripple Blanket: The Jodulbug Showcase Version

Despite quite a hectic week, I've made quite a bit of progress on the Rainbow Ripple blanket (which will be sold at the Jodulbug Creations Showcase on facebook on 27 April). I always love going through each colour and just seeing the blanket evolve. The addition of the layer of the pink at the beginning has given in a different feel and I'm looking forward to seeing the end result! I'm over half way now - about two thirds of the way through.

The original version of this will be on its way to Singapore tomorrow to welcome the birth of a beautiful baby girl called Natalie. I hope it comes in handy as it is very soft and such a fun colourful little blanket.

Also, even though I have a full calendar of knitting, I've been browsing the 2013 Bendigo Woollen Mills yarn catalogue....drooling of course. I'm going to be sensible...just limit it to some 10 ply to match these beautiful skeins...and maybe a bit of 8ply as I really don't have any in the house...and...Wait - deep breath - yep, only the trim to go with these colourful skeins.


No comments:

Post a Comment