Monday, 1 April 2013

Easter Eggs and Flowers 2

I've just got back from Balingup where we all enjoyed a beautiful, full Easter weekend, which also included the christening of Little B. The weather was beautiful and we all got to do lovely walks, a little bit of tennis, exploring the village and of course, eating beautiful food. The christening was really perfect and I'm glad Little B was a little older as he could be part of the whole ceremony as could Big B.
 
 


I also managed to get my Easter flowers finished on time...yay!


And the knitted Easter Eggs were hidden and found. They were a hit with little MJ and Little B, not so much with Big B, who knew these were "fake" eggs and not as interesting as the chocolate ones. Never mind, you've got to do it once before they were too big!

Now that Easter is over, it is time to concentrate on the next big knitting event...the Balingup Small Farm Field Day, which is on Saturday 20 April. I'm very excited to be attending with AnnaBirgitte. Over the next three weeks I'll be putting together my display, which I started on the weekend. Do you think you can guess what it will be?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment