Saturday, 22 June 2013

Scrambled Egg Sock 2: The First Sock is Finished

Aha, I feel the sock is going to be vanquished! I have finished my first Scrambled Egg Sock (Nice Ribbed Sock design by Glenna C) and it is looking pretty good even if I say so myself. It fits and it feels gorgeous on....I am starting to see the attraction of socks! I'm in love with the Nasturtium colour (from Jodulbug Creations).


I think these are going to be perfect weekend socks. The second sock has been cast on, the cuff has been done and I'm now on the leg part. I'm hoping this will stand me in good stead not to succumb to second sock syndrome...where no second sock eventuates. Unfortunately I am going to have neglect this project a bit as I have a beanie for my nephew MJ to finish and a custom scarf but never fear, its yellow yolk colour will keep calling me whenever I need a bit of a pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment