Friday, 27 September 2013

Tutti Frutti Blanket 2 - The Start of the Holidays

A short post from me today to say that I am nearly finished the Tutti Frutti Blanket. I had made a pact with myself to finish it by the end of today to mark the start of the holidays. As I have only got eight more rows plus cast off, that should be easily achievable this evening with the aid of a glass of red and something fun to watch.

I managed to get a quick snapshot in the garden today, which is in contrast to the rest of the week of howling gales and rain....maybe spring is here somewhere! As I lay this out of the lawn, I could not help thinking how much I enjoy making these baby blankets. It is the same pattern many times over but the combination of different colours and the softness of the cotton always make it such a wonderful experience. I may be doing another one of these soon!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment